Policies & Procedures
Testing and access to the DiiVA Compliance Test Specification (CTS) is available to all licensed DiiVA Adopters.
Please follow these steps to submit your product for testing:
- Download and complete the ATC Compliance Testing Services Application. Please refer to the Price List when choosing the appropriate test(s) for your product.
- Email the completed Application and the Device Capabilities Report (DCR) for your product to the ATC along with your desired test start date. (Information regarding generating a DCR can be found in the DiiVA CTS)
- Arrange for payment with the ATC prior to the commencement of testing.
- Upon completion of testing, you will receive your test results. A Test Completion Certificate will be issued for each product that successfully completes DiiVA ATC testing. Products that do not pass testing may be corrected and resubmitted for testing.
- Please see the DiiVA Compliance Testing Policies and Procedures document for more detailed info regarding DiiVA testing.
Click for downloadable PDF versions of the following: